Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Birthday Already?

Remember this birthday post from a year ago? Well here we are again. Gavin is now 6 years old! I can hardly believe it! His birthday is February 15TH but they had a party on the 18TH.
To celebrate, Trisa and Jamie (Gavin's Mom and Dad) had his little friends (and some big ones!) join them at BounceU. It's similar to the place we went to last year. But at BounceU the adults can join in the fun of bouncing. I had my camera so I didn't bounce.
After an hour of bouncing and playing, we went to a party room where ice cream cake, cookies and soda were served. Here are a few pictures.....


Gavin having a great time!


The Ninja Turtles cake

Waiting for cake

Some of the girls

Jamie at the top teasing the kids when they tried to slide down!


Waiting for cake....do you want ice cream with your ice cream cake?

Walking up to the top....little soldiers.

Trisa and Jamie

Gavin waiting for the candles to be lit.


Being silly in the birthday chair.
He's growing up way too fast! I hope you had a great birthday Gavin!







1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

I want that gigantic bouncy thing.