Monday, August 24, 2009

A Different View on Things....

Have you guessed what this post is all about yet? Maybe a picture? Or how about a video? Yep that's it! I have purchased a little camera/camcorder. It's from Polaroid. I haven't had much chance to use it as of yet. But I did a sample video of my cats. I have always admired my brother and sister-in-law's little Flip! But I liked this one when I saw it. It has an LCD display screen to see what I'm taping. It fits in the palm of one's hand. I'm going to have fun trying to get the cats on video!!

In this video, the background noise consists of two things. My phone for one, which decided to ring. And the second sound of bells? This happens to be the tags on the collar of my orange cat Trouble. He ran into the kitchen while I was talking to Yoda (the gray cat) and he went directly to the food bowls. If you listen closely, you'll hear his tags of his collar banging against the dish he's eating from. He is an animal that thinks he has to eat as long as I'm standing in the kitchen, and better known as the "social eater!"



So, for now, that's all I have on the video camera. I've discovered that the built-in memory is next to nil. I will be scooting to the nearest Wal-Mart to buy an SD card....I.E., more memory! I know that I'm going to have fun with this little piece of technology! Maybe I can show you just what I'm talking about when it comes to my cats and the orange ones' bad behavior! I'll get the proof!

2 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

Congratulations! But here's the message that appears in the video box when I click play: "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." So I can't watch the cat video!

P.S. The wireless adapter for our upstairs computer went out, so until I get a replacement, I can't upload to the blog photos from the past week in Detroit Lakes and Fargo. But I'm on a mission to find an adapter after work today . . .

Unknown said...

CUTE!! I can view it and it's very sweet to see your two "little" boys. ;-)
My problem is that I can hear the audio because I broke that part of my computer just the other day. Maybe I should find a computer tech to take a look at it, eh? Hee!
Anyway, it's working from here!
Love you,