Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anniversaire Live DVD Clip, "Tele-visions"

At work today while working in the bag room, I learned from the guy that was in there with me that he is in a band. He just recently got hired on with Southwest here in Omaha so we're still getting to know him. He told me that they are local here in Omaha. They have been making recordings for awhile now and have been together for about 3 years and their group is called "Anniversaire". He had me listen to a song on YouTube of one of their performances. I think they are pretty good! The drummer is my coworker, Ben.

Give a listen....

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Where are they performing? It looks like a big-and-important concert venue with fancy-schmancy videography techniques and lighting and good sound quality . . . pretty "big time"!