Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finally Off the Floor!

Last year in October I had purchased a 42' Toshiba TV but not a stand or wall mount for it. I knew which room it was for but hadn't decided if I wanted to hang it from the wall or just put it on a TV stand. I've had it sitting on the floor this entire time with the exception of Christmas when I placed it atop my piano to make space for the Christmas tree. It really didn't bother me to have it on the floor.
Well, with football season starting and the sharing of rotating football parties, I knew it would be better to have it off the floor!
So I went shopping last weekend. I found one that I liked (mainly for the price!) and brought it home. After putting it together and setting it in place, I knew that I had waited too long to get it! It is much better to have the TV off the floor!
It has 3 shelves to place other components or photos, etc., below all whilst holding the TV suspended overhead. See for yourself.....




Most of my guests noticed it and others were oblivious to it. I actually had to remind some of them that it wasn't there before! But some knew I had made the purchase.
It looks lovely and isn't overtaking the beauty of the fireplace next to it. A much neater appearance as well. You must visit me now to enjoy it with me!

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Fancy! If I were a cat, that would appeal to me as an excellent thing upon which to leap.