Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A little something new

I now have some new furniture on which to relax by the fireplace. It was delivered today. It's very cozy and quite comfortable. I will be able to read, nap or simply enjoy a fire in the evenings. The color is olive green and the material is suede. I was happy to see that it blends quite nicely with my green wall and green curtains. It was hard finding something comfy while at the same time, a decent color.
Last week I went to the Nebraska Furniture Mart and looked through the vast assortment of living room furniture that they have. I had a couple different sets in mind. But I also wanted to see what Mrs. B's had as well. This is a branch of the NFM. But the furniture is marked way down. This is where I found my set. It's made by Ashley. I bought a chair and matching ottoman and a loveseat. I didn't have the space for a couch. But it's ok because I like the coziness of the smaller area. Do you like it?

Love seat
Chair and ottoman
The living room

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely and comfy--I could see myself curled up in the oversized chair with a good book and a nice fire! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I love it!
That set looks very comfy! I'd love to have a set just like it...could you please send it to me? ;-) Until you described the color, it looked brown to me.
And I love the fat cat hanging on the wall. Cracks me up!!

Kevin Moberg said...

Cathy comments on YOUR blog?! What's THAT all about?!?!

Kevin Moberg said...

Say, did you bake that pie? Looks dee-licious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't listen to 'im, Sannny. You know he's the whiney little brother. ;-) Just kidding! I do comment on his blog...he just forgets because my comments aren't all that exciting.
So, here...I'll comment "on" his blog, on your blog. Does that count? Hee!! I think Kevin writes great stories about all kinds of things that I would never consider. I wouldn't know how to make them interesting. Funny how things really are more interesting when the writer knows what they're doing! (And I must say that Sandy, you have impressed me with your writing as well!)

Sandal said...

Kevin, I did make the pie! I shared it with people I work with. It was a new recipe from my magazine. Do you want the recipe?....