Sunday, January 13, 2008

Addendum to My Last Post..."See What I Did?"

After the painted room was cleaned up a bit and then re-arranged, I set to applying some of the stencils that I had based the color of the room. I will still be "window shopping" for other wall decor to hang on a couple of the other walls. And I left space along one wall in hopes of finding a futon suitable to my liking in both fashion and price.

Above the closet

Between the doorway and the closet...close up of wall makes it look more yellow.

It's more cheery in this room now. My computer is set up in here so I spend alot of my time looking at these walls.
On to the next room.....bedroom number 2.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those additions -- the room looks great! Where did you find the moon/sun/swirls? I could use them for one of our rooms here :-)

Sandal said...

I think I bought them at Menards. I just found a very cool Moon with dangling stars at Gordmans. It looks good with the rest of the decor!

Kevin Moberg said...

It does look nice. (But I wasn't aware that we were looking for stencils for any of our rooms, Susan . . .)