Monday, January 21, 2008

Did You Race With Them?

Wow....I just finished watching the end to The Amazing Race. This is a race where 11 teams compete and race, literally, around the world. j The big prize at the end is $1 million dollars. Not too shabby! I had only really watched the first season but wasn't able to see all the episodes. So it was hard for me to get into the program. But last year and this year, I was completely hooked!
I had recorded it because I was working overtime. This morning I got up and the first thing I did was sit down with my cup of coffee in hand and watch the finale. It was very exciting...a nail-biter if you will! There were 3 couples left that had to race to the finish line. It was funny and at the same time, frustrating because you see what each team needs to do to win. I loved it!
I'm a little bit sad that it's over. I looked forward to it each Sunday night.

However, not to be disappointed that it's over. On February 7Th, the next Survivor premiers!
Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the Amazing Race! Hillary cries almost every week when someone has to go home, and we cheer or boo as we watch. We liked all of the teams in the final three, too -- which doesn't always happen! :-)

Kevin Moberg said...

But we were hoping for a win for Chris and Ron . . . :-(