Monday, April 14, 2008

A Perfect Match!

I finally found one! The search for a shower curtain to go in the bathroom I just painted; to go with the hard-to-match colors that I originally thought to be more blue; to go in the bathroom that I thought would never get done! I actually found one!

I searched at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Linens 'N Things, JC Penney and finally Kohl's. Here is the one I found.



It's called Shimmer Purple. Next week I'll go back and pick up a couple of the accessories that match that as well. The best part was that all of the bathroom items were on sale for 50% off. So it was better than this particular ad shows.

There was actually one that I found at Linens 'N Things. However, after I brought it home alongside the curtain from Kohl's, there was no contest. It had a lot of gold tones in it. But looking at it with all the brushed nickel accents made my decision very easy. Especially after seeing the 2ND one from Kohl's next to the walls of um, well, purple!

I thought that I wasn't going to find anything. There truly wasn't a very big selection that had the right shade of purple/blue. So I feel good about having found the one I did. I'm pretty sure it was fate. After all, it was the last one on the shelf!

Now tell me, which style do you prefer? This one or the one as seen above?