Monday, August 11, 2008

A New Feature!

One day last week, after work, I remembered (only because I had a visual on them!), that I had some landscape lights sitting in the garage. I purposely had been waiting until the main landscaping work had been done to put them in.
It was much easier than I anticipated. They are solar powered with amber bulbs. Plus, the shape of them is different than most of the lights that my neighbors have in their yards. These are just tubular shaped without the lantern type cover on the top of them. I placed them around the perimeter of the bricking to enhance the shape of the ground coverage. It amazes me how different it looks simply by adding this feature! It seems to finish the look.
What do you think?

Click on any photo to get a better look at the lights!


1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Yay! Those look nice! I just may have to copy you and shamelessly buy the selfsame lights for our own yard.