Thursday, August 14, 2008

One More Job Complete!

Today I arrived home and discovered that the damaged siding on my house had been repaired! I'd gotten used to it looking slovenly. After all, it's only been that way for 2 months and 6 days since Mother Nature decided to leave her mark on my house back on June 8TH!
Well, after coordinating with a contractor, it is now like new again! The only walls to be replaced with new siding were the two that were damaged. It's a perfect match to the other walls. If you walk around the outside of the house and try to see any differences, you wouldn't find any.
This has been a very slow process. But it's getting back to the way it used to look. Hopefully the next job to be done is replacing my living room window.


1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Very nice! The house is looking brand new. That should be good for resale should you wish to move to ND . . .