Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Fence is Back Up!

Last Friday I arrived home and found my neighbor Bob, whom is a contractor, working away with help from his nephew. They were almost done putting up my new fence. They only had one side to build so it went pretty quick. I snuck a few pictures of them before they knew I arrived home. It was hot that day so they were glad to be almost done. Remember how it looked after the tornado? Now I plan on finding a nice color of stain and get it stained before winter. Although, if you look at each individual board the wood has a nice look just as it is! But a little added protection for the wood will help it last.
Here are a few photos to show the progress.


Bob....The Builder!
Almost done...his nephew is behind the fence somewhere.

My fence is the short section on the right side.

Everything on the exterior has been repaired now. I do have some interior work to be done yet. But at least the biggest jobs have been taken care of. The inside things will be easier to do no matter what the weather is like!

Ok, has anyone been keeping a tally on the time frame it's taken to accomplish all these projects? The tornado happened on June 8TH. It's now September 23RD. Is this crazy or what?

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Yay! You must be feeling more and more at ease with each completed project! Almost time to sell the house now and move north . . .