Friday, August 20, 2010

New Music For Your Review

I think I forgot to mention one of the inspirational songs/singers in my post from the Tastefully Simple conference that I recently attended.
No worries. I'll tell you about it now. Once a contestant on American Idol: Season Eight, Danny Gokey , 28, and a native of Milwaukee, WI, made it to one of the top 3 picks on the show! I've only watched this program a few times and never actually saw this particular season. But even though he wasn't chosen the winner, he has made it big anyway! His CD, "Danny Gokey: My Best Days", is for sale and I decided to buy it because of one song that I heard at the conference. The CEO of Tastefully Simple, Jill Blashack-Strahan, had heard it and knew that it was something that would fit into our vision as consultants. We watched the video that he made to go with the song and we all really loved it.
I just have to say that the CD is awesome! His song, "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me" was the selection played for us during conference. Give a listen.....and take note; there are many little messages posted for you throughout the video so pay close attention.
Anyway, I just wanted to share this little tid bit of information with you. I'd be selfish not to! Check it out!

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

Nice. I had never heard of the guy.