Friday, December 14, 2007

Make Your List (read on...)

Monday night I had a phone call from Cheryl, the lady that owns Gallery of Crafts, the store that I work at occasionally and also have a couple of booths. She was inviting me to join her and the other employees at a movie that she had received sneak peek passes for. It was for the movie "The Bucket List." (At the bottom of the picture you can click on various items..."about the film" tells you more.) It stars Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson with co-star Sean Hayes and is directed by Rob Reiner. For those of you who don't know Sean Hayes, he was Jack on the TV show Will and Grace. And for those of you who don't know Rob Reiner, he was Meat Head on the TV show All in the Family and has directed other movies such as these for which he won several awards, as you can see.
It's a very good movie! I highly recommend seeing it, which comes out in January. Cheryl was doing this for our annual holiday get-together. She also paid for all of our popcorn and drinks or whatever else we wanted to snack on.
I haven't been to the movies for quite some time so it was a fun night out for me. I also think I need to make my own list....hmm, where do I start?

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

I hadn't even ever heard of this movie until you wrote about it. I checked out the Web site; it look good! (Have you seen Enchanted or The Golden Compass yet?)