Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Parent Locator #3

Okay, once again, my Dad and Beverly have changed locations. Here is the last update that I had written on their travels. After being in Parker, AZ for over two months, they are now in Mesa, AZ. The park they are staying at is called Arizona Cowboy and RV Park. It is on the east side of the city of Phoenix. They have much better telephone reception there. So if you would like to call them, they would enjoy hearing from you.
Dad told me that they will be there for about a month. They will then slowly make their way north as Beverly has a Dr. appointment in Bismarck at the end of April. I hope that means that they will be showing up on my doorstep on the way home!!!
From what they tell me, they have been feeling better than when they first got to Arizona. If you recall, they had been dealing with colds, sinus infections, the flu, etc. Hopefully it's run the gamut with them.

They were hoping to connect with some old friends from North Dakota, namely Reiny and LaDonna Pfeiffer (sp?) whom we used to shop in their shoe store in Williston! And Dad mentioned visiting his aunt and uncle Burt and Bea Wilson. So I'm sure they will have plenty to keep them busy for a month or so.

I hope they have a safe trip whenever they decide to move on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always good to keep up with the travelers! I know that Kevin and the girls got to talk with them one day when I wasn't around -- we look forward to having them back in the state sometime in the near future. :-)

Kevin Moberg said...

Funny how many fewer "parent locators" there are this winter than last . . . they're not so migratory in 2008!

Say, nice pic of Mommy and Daddy!