Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hot Towel Anyone?

I thought it would never be done. I mean way back when I moved in this house! But it is! The ugly wallpaper that was in the bathroom is gone and the paint is on the wall in it's place. Ahhh, amazing what paint does to a room. Sweet serenity. Tranquillity and a spa-like atmosphere to go along with it. All that is left in there is to replace the accessories and hang the towel racks and rings. I was hoping to reuse my current shower curtain but the tones of the paint aren't what I thought they would be so I'll also find a new shower curtain and rugs to match.
Here are the photos to show you. I have to say, when I was picking out the colors, the ones I chose actually looked more like blue shades on the sample card. It turned out to be more of a purple shade after getting it on the walls; almost periwinkle tones. But I do like it.


The accent color on the left

The main color on the left

It looks quite purple!

Both colors...main wall and accent wall showing in mirror.


Keep in mind that the colors vary depending on the light in the room. The last picture was taken without the lights on.

There you have it. One more project completed with the exception of getting new accessories. I think it's time to take a break from inside my house. Next will be the outdoors. I'll be getting a new deck real soon! Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just a home improvement queen!!! Are you planning to do the deck yourself too? Can't wait to see all the finished projects.

Kevin Moberg said...

You really need to come here and do some projects in our house.