Saturday, March 1, 2008

See What I Did?....in Another Room?

It's already been almost two weeks since I did this project, but I managed to get another bedroom painted before my sister Cathy arrived for my birthday weekend. I painted it on Monday, February 18TH and she got here on the 22ND. She called me a freak because I got it done so quickly. But I think it looks alot better; plus she got to see it too! The only thing I haven't done in there is put the stencils, that I have for that room, on the wall. When that's done, I'll have more photos. Here are the pictures of during-the-painting and after-the-painting.

The color is called Soft Iris...by Behr paints. It gives the room a nice subtle hint of purple.





Most of the decor is in purple tones as well. Including the bed set.







2 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

Lovely. Of course, this comes from someone who has a purple bedroom, too.

P.S. Dad phoned yesterday, and we had a nice visit.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want a purple bedroom too! That Sandy is a little "go-gitter!" Hee! Her house looks great and she still has more work planned.
I'm glad you heard from Dad. Nice!