Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update #3 on the Bathroom

I've been productive today. After sleeping in and having my coffee for the day, I got ready and drove to The Home Depot and bought my favorite Behr paint colors for the bathroom I've been working on getting updated. I also got some primer by Kilz. I had heard from others that Kilz is a good brand. I tried it and I have to agree. It goes on thick so unless your starting a room with the bare drywall, one coat works great.

I chose 2 colors; Diamond Light for the main color and an accent color of Magic Spell that I'll use on one of the walls. (If you click on Behr above and put in the names of the colors, you'll see just what they look like) They should compliment my existing shower curtain. I'll find some nice accessories later on. It may feel like a spa when I'm done! Or it will look like one.

Just getting the white primer on the walls made it look like an entirely new bathroom. I can't wait to see the new colors as well. That will be tomorrow. Stay tuned for color!





1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

I checked out the colors on Behr's site -- purty!