Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm almost "HOME"!!!

I bet you don't know where this is leading do you! I've been house hunting! My lease is up at the end of July in my townhouse, so I figured it's time to look and see just what was on the market.

After looking at 10 different houses, I knew the minute I walked into number 11 that it was the one I really wanted. Multi-level, 2 car garage, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, 3 bedroom, spacious kitchen with oak cabinets and laminent wood floor, 2 bathrooms, HUGE laundry/storage room with shelving along one wall, a fire place (bonus--not one of my requirements), vinyl siding and a sprinkler system on a nice flat yard! It faces the south on the outer edge of a cul-de-sac.
Who could ask for more? It was built in 1988 and has a small front porch with 2 windows that are floor-to-ceiling looking out over the porch. I am closing on it on June 29. I then take possession! As far as a moving day, not sure yet. Maybe I'll move a few boxes here and there after that until I know when I'll have a truck to move the rest.

I've kept myself awake at night just thinking about different things that I will have to purchase or how I might decorate at Christmas time. I think some of my friends are as excited as I!
If I can figure out how to do it, I'm going to put a picture of the house in a blog. So there you have it.......I will be moving again in the near future. Hopefully it won't be a real hot day!!

No comments: