Friday, May 18, 2007

Inspections aren't always a bad thing...

On Wednesday, the house I'm buying went through the inspection phase of this important purchase. It pulled through very well. Only one "sort of" major ailment....and several very minor items which I can take care of after taking possession. The major case was the skylight in the bathroom. The seller will need to repair the leak that happens during rain showers. It will require pulling up some shingles, making sure that there is flashing around the skylight and caulking around said flashing. The shingles will then be replaced and it should be as good as new. No other major items to worry over.

While I was in the house again, I took a few photos of rooms that aren't in the listing. But here is the important one.....


It's only of the part of the house with the front door....the one that you will all enter through upon arriving at my house! Just picture all the flower pots that I will have around the door and along the sidewalk! Pretty huh? And yes, the grass is as lush as it looks!

No comments: