The pictures all look different due to my experimenting with the settings on my camera for night time photos. I'd never used it before so I thought I would see what they look like. I like them....I think. Here is a brief explanation of where all the lights are:
- 1 string in each of the upper windows
- 1 string around the tree on the left
- 2 strings along the gutters
- 1 string wrapped around the railing (behind the bushes) that are all white
- 2 sets of net lights on the bushes in front
I will also get one more string for the deck on the back of the house. You can actually see the deck from the street out back. So I thought I would light it up as well. Why not?