Sunday, February 10, 2008

4 Days 'Till Valentine's Day

I was doing some web surfing into how Valentine's Day got started today, and I came across some very well known quotes. And other's not so well known, at least to me. I decided to put some in each day this week. Your job will be to tell me if you know just who said them.

Quote #1...."My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; The more I give to thee, The more I have, For both are infinite."

Quote #2..."The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

Later this week, I'll put in the answers so get your guesses in! Try not to cheat by looking them up! Consider this a little Valentine trivia.

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

#1 sounds like Shakespeare. I'm thinking Romeo and Juliet. #2 sounds familiar, but I don't know who.