Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the last of my series of famous quotes....for today's special meaning.

Quote #1 Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Quote #2 Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.

Quote #3 Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.

Quote #4 Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


There you have it. Those are the rest of the quotes that you may peruse and try to figure out just who it was that said them. I hope it has been somewhat fun to read them. Alot of them are very intriguing and seem deep in meaning.
Tomorrow, I will let you in on the authors to them all. Some I had never heard of, some will surprise you.

I hope you have all had a lovely day and have been able to spend your day with your loved ones! Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Have a sweet day!

No comments: