Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cast Your Vote

  • I have added a new element to my blog. A poll! Please take part....it'll be interesting to see just what everyone prefers. I'll be putting in a new one occasionally. So try to add your vote and make this fun. It will be fun for you to return and see how people answer and fun for me as well!
    And remember, PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU READ MY BLOGS....I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU VISIT!
  • Don't forget to look at the picture of the week. It's still being added.
  • There is another new link. I had an email from Omaha Review. It's a new up-and-coming web site for people to add their own personal likes and dislikes, a.k.a., "reviews", about various places to eat or shop in Omaha. I was asked to add a link to their web site and they will do the same for me in return once they have it all put together. This should be interesting!

2 comments:

Kevin Moberg said...

I was the first respondent to the new poll!! (Oh, wait--now I'm not anonymous anymore . . .)

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I responded too. And I commented. See how well Mobergs follow directions? :-)