Friday, July 31, 2009

Sky Art #2

OK, a few weeks ago I showed you a pretty picture of the sky before a thunderstorm.

Well, on the day of this photo, my job was to push back the airplanes from the gates at departure time. Some clouds were moving out after yet another small rain shower. While I was waiting for the captain to clear me off the headset with him, I took the following picture with my cell phone. This one is looking east over Council Bluffs. The time? I think it was roughly 6:50 AM.

The sun was rising and the clouds were making way for them. At one point there was a defined straight line between the sun rays and the clouds. It was very cool.

Sitting inside the pushback enjoying the sunrise!
I love my job!!! I see the best time of the day. Of course, some days are nicer than others. Usually though, right before the sun comes up is when the weather is at it's best. This day was one of them.....gorgeous.

2 comments:

Colon Hydrotherapy said...

Cool Pics

Kevin Moberg said...

I like the line, "I see the best time of the day."